"We learned social responsibility from our families and are proud to carry on the tradition with our Green Lake civic commitments be they historic, cultural or ecological. We encourage you to be involved in the community as well, to ensure the Green Lake legacy for all our children. Together in the stewardship of Green Lake, Mike & Julie Jankowski and Family"
- Caestecker Public Library - Yearly sponsors
- Childrens' Celest King Poetry Contest - Chairman 6 years, Judge since 1986
- Dartford Historical Society - Lifetime Member and Volunteer
- Federated Church - Board of Stewards; Sunday School Teacher , Choir and Immersion Trips
- Girl Scouts & Cub Scouts - Leadership, 3 times Eagle Scout Construction Project Mentor
- Green Lake Area Ski Club - Co-Founders
- Green Lake Association - 3rd generation members, Board Member, yearly sponsor & committees, Summer Gala co-chair 2010 - 2020
- Green Lake Chamber of Commerce - Member, Harvest Fest Parade Chair 4 years; volunteer
- Green Lake Conservancy - Yearly sponsor and trail clearing
- Green Lake Downtown Renewal - Construction Volunteer - Kiosk 2012, Ice Rink Warming House 2013, Fall Home Tour co-chair 2011, Volunteer of The Year Award 2011
- Green Lake Tour of Homes - Sponors & Committees -2010 - 2016
- Green Lake 4th of July Fireworks - Yearly sponsors
- Green Lake Festival of Music - Yearly sponsors & participants
- Green Lake Green Ways - Home Tour Home Sponsor 2010
- Green Lake Public School Art Presenters Program - Co-founder
- Green Lake PTO - 6 year board member, 2 term president
- Green Lake Yacht Club- 3rd Generation members, committees, regatta committees and racing
- Green Lake Ice Yacht Club - 2nd Generation members, directors, regatta committees and racing, Western Region Rear Commodore
- Green Lake Regional Anglers Young Anglers Tournament - Annual sponsors
- International Rotary Exchange - 2 time Hosts
- Little League & Softball - Coach
- Ripon College A.C.E. Program - Board (Advance College Experience for Children)
- Thrasher Opera House - Yearly sponsors & volunteers since renovation , Tour of Home Benefit
- Berlin Conservation Club - High School Team Trap Shooting Coach since 2006- Stefan J.
- Green Lake & Town of Brooklyn Volunteer Fire Department since 2006- Stefan J.
- Green Lake Town Square - Volunteer, carpentry, donor, Tour of Home Benefit
- Catamaran Racing Association of Wisconsin (CRAW) - A new annual, June, Green Lake regatta introduced in 2012 - Chairperson 2012-2020. Public encouraged to join in!